I have an offshore account, should I pay tax?

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

If you receive savings and investment income from abroad, you will usually need to declare this on a Self Assessment (SA) tax return. You may have to pay  Income Tax, but if you’ve paid foreign tax on the income you may be able to offset (deduct) this.

We kindly advise You to ask for our international tax consulting or ask your local cpa or attorney. Failing to do this may lead to some serious penalties and possibly also a criminal offence charge.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search