What are the common use of a trust?
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
A trust is the solution for individuals who:
- Want to preserve their wealth against uncertainty, political, economic or family
- Want to transfer wealth to their heirs in a tax-efficient manner
- Want to plan their estate to maximize the benefits of their wealth for family members and others
- Want to transfer wealth to their heirs in accordance with their wishes and not in accordance with the laws of the country where they live
- Want to consolidate the ownership of assets owned throughout the world in one location
- Want centralised reporting
- Want to minimise or eliminate estate taxes arising on the death of the settlor
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.